Thursday, April 26, 2012

Planning, Planning, Planning!


Well, I just sent out the invitations for Riley's FIRST birthday party!  I have a feeling she is going to be so excited!  I did decide to go with the theme that I posted previously.  I saw the cutest idea on Pinterest where you string 13 circles together, like a banner, and put a picture of your baby from newborn to 12 months on each circle.  I already ordered the materials, and now I have to choose the pictures!  I think that will be a great focal point for the party!  Also, I have been thinking about outfits!  I want Riley to be comfortable, so I have decided on a white onesie that will be personalized and a tutu to match that can easily be taken off.  Below, I have attached my ideas.  The name would obviously change to Riley on the onesie, and I really like this tutu, but will have to get it made without the top.  What do you all think?

2 comments:

  1. I think the theme you have chosen is adorable! I love the onesie idea and can't wait to see pictures of her

    ReplyDelete