Friday, April 20, 2012

The Daycare Search Is ON!

It is officially time for Riley to start daycare in the summer.  Both my husband and I will have busy work and school schedules.  I am so nervous!  I just had my first tour with Kindercare today.  I thought it was okay but I am definitely keeping my options open.  We have a tour scheduled for Monday at Childtime.

Ever since day 1, I have stayed home with Riley and done the housewife thing.  Now that I am graduating in December and expenses are soaring I need to focus on work and providing for my family.  So daycare it is.  I have a very long list of expectations but I would love advice from other parents when it comes to the daycare setting.  What should I look out for and what questions should I ask?  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Have a Fabulous Friday!
Andrea :)

2 comments:

  1. thats such a big step! Riley is getting so big, this is so exciting! good luck to you guys I hope you find a good day care!!

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete