Thursday, April 26, 2012

I Think We Have a Winner!

Adam, Riley and I toured another daycare this week, Childtime.  We loved it!!! The facility was clean, professional, we liked the teacher to child ratio, the teachers seemed very nice and much more!  I think that we have a winner!  Riley will be starting in June, but we might put her in before hand so we can ease her in to the process.  Is that a better idea? So far we really like Childtime and I will have to let you all know what we think when Riley actually starts there!  We are super excited!

Andrea :)

2 comments:

  1. I would suggest that you take her a couple of times before you really need her to be there so that you can allow her to adjust to it and you can get a true sense of how she interacts with the other children and care givers. It will also allow you to verify that you made the right choice before you find yourself with no flexibility to find another option before you truly need them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats what I was thinking. I want to be able to have other options before it is too late. Thanks for the reassurance!

    ReplyDelete